Things to remember...
- Share your Final Exam document with me. The doc must be titled "Last Name Final Exam."
- Sit quietly and work quietly for at least 60 minutes. If you fail to do so, you will fail the exam.
In this order, work includes...
- Complete all the assignments in the Final Exam document.
- Follow the details for each writing prompt.
- Proofread your work carefully. On the narrative and analysis paragraphs, if there are "any" mistakes in formatting, spelling, punctuation, you cannot receive higher than an A-
- Complete the Year's End Metacognition. Read my essay, "How to Write a Metacognition." Be sure to create new paragraphs whenever switching to a new thought or new direction.
- When you finish all your work, post your narrative, analysis and metacognition to your blog. Spend any remaining time watching and commenting on the Video Shorts.
- Have an awesome summer. Thanks for your efforts.